K-Sun Label Professional Labeling Solutions
These printers and supplies are sold under the K-Sun LABELShop®, LABELlab®, LABELScape® and MaxiSoft® Safety brands that have taken a leadership position in industrial, medical, laboratory, telecommunication, data centers, electrical, aviation and office labeling applications.
If you are using an older model LABELShop printer, we have updated and upgraded our line of LABELShop tapes.
If you are searching for a specific supply, please reference the same SKU by adding a “PX” to the end.
(e.g. 212BW is now 212BWPX)
If you are using a new model printer (LW-PX###), please note that only supplies with a “PX” SKU will work in your printer.
Our entire line of hand-held, desktop and computer interface label printers. leadership position in industrial, medical, laboratory, telecommunication, electrical and office labeling applications. Stand-alone and PC driven label makers Specialty thermal printers, including bar code label printers.
- LW-PX800: SIMPLE / FLEXIBLE / VERSATILE / POWERFUL
- LW-PX900: FASTER I WIDER I EASIER I BETTER
- PEARLabel™ 360: Wide Format, 360 dpi, PC and Mac® Label Printer with Lifetime Warranty
- 2020LSTB: First Truly Cost-Saving Electronic Labeling System
- BEE3-EZ+: The Easy, Portable Solution For Labeling, Bar Code and Heat Shrink Tube Identification
- PEARLabel™ 270: Industrial, 270 dpi, PC and Mac® Label Printer with Lifetime Warranty
- PEARLabel™ 400iXL: The Easy, Economical Solution for Making Wide Format Industrial Labels and Heat Shrink Tube Identification
- PipeMaker V8™: The Easy, Economical Solution for Making Compliant & Custom Pipe Markers On-Demand
K-Sun Label’s industrial labels are designed and produced to meet the exacting needs and requirements of harsh industrial environments. They are made of durable, heavy-duty material and aggressive adhesive that’s proven to stick to almost any industrial environment surface, including machinery, equipment, floors, walls, racks and more.
K-Sun Label shrink tube material is an industrial grade polyolefin base materials. The shrink rate of the shrink tube material is 50% or more in diameter and 15% or less in length.
- 1/8″ AWG 16-22
- 3/16″ AWG 8-12
- 1/4″ AWG 10-20
- 3/8″ AWG 6-18
- 1/2″ AWG 2-8
- 9/16″ AWG 0-5
- 7/8″ AWG 0000-1